- If you can’t pick up personally, Rangiora Flower Shop will get your flowers there quickly and hassle-free
- Deliveries are not available on public holidays
- Deliveries at specific times of the day can be requested but are not guaranteed
- All prices below are charged in NZD, the courier charges are per item.
- Rangiora Flower Shop supplies to a large customer region, hence the importance to contact Rangiora Flower Shop for specific delivery charges.
- Please contact Rangiora Flower Shop on (03) 313 6231.
- Deliveries to outer areas and may incur extra charges and if applicable you will be notified when your order is personally accepted.
- If you live within the Rangiora region we are more than happy for you to come into our store and personally collect your flowers at no extra cost
- Rangiora Township (only areas with the postcode 7400): NZD$7.99
Flowers can be delivered within Rangiora every day 9 except Christmas Day
Rangiora Township orders can be placed up to 6pm for the same day delivery (7 days)
- Ohoka, Fernside, Tuahiwi, Woodend, Kaiapoi, Ashley & Loburn: NZD$14.99
Orders from the regions above can be placed up to 12pm for the same day delivery, may include weekends however please ring us at (03) 3136231 to ensure that this is possible
- Christchurch: NZD $14.99
- Rolleston : NZD $14.99
- Lyttelton : NZD $14.99
Christchurch orders can be placed up to 12pm for the same day delivery excludes weekends.
- Oxford, Cust, Mandeville, Swannanoa, Sefton, Amberley, Waikuku & Pegasus: NZD $14.99
Orders from the regions above can be placed up to 12pm for the same day delivery excludes weekends.
- All deliveries made to hospitals must include the ward name and/or number in the relevant address field.
- If you don’t have access to this, Rangiora Flower Shop will personally phone the hospital and get the ward details on your behalf.
- Any order omitting these details may not be accepted for delivery by the hospital reception.
- Note: Christchurch Women’s transfer their maternity patients very fast and we suggest you send the flowers once they have moved to their second hospital.
- If a patient has been discharged by the time the courier gets to the hospital, our Re-Delivery Policy will apply.
- If Rangiora Flower shop has to re-deliver an order Rangiora Flower shop or Courier will get a new delivery address from either the hospital, place of employment and then will re-deliver to the new address.
- If there is no new address available Rangiora Flower shop or Courier will contact the receiver by phone to discuss a new delivery address.
- If Rangiora Flower shop or Courier is unable to contact the receiver direct, Rangiora Flower shop will then make contact with the sender.
- There will be an additional $12.50 re-delivery fee charged to the sender for the
re-delivery of the order.
- If contact cannot be made with the receiver or the sender and the order has to be returned to Rangiora Flower shop this is classed as a re-delivery.
- If the order is returned to Rangiora Flower shop by the courier, once the correct details are available and the order can be delivered there is a second $12.50 re-delivery fee charged to the sender for the second re-delivery of the order.
- Some examples of instances that incur a re-delivery fee are as follows;
- If there are locked gates and no access for the courier
- Unrestrained dogs on the property
- Patient has been discharged from hospital, transferred to another hospital
- Unsafe to leave flowers in a un-secure area or due to wet or windy weather
- Receiver is not at place of employment on delivery day
- Incorrect delivery address supplied
- If your order is urgent please call our design store for up to the minute advice on delivery availability 03-313 6231 or 0297709673.
- As a guide, an Urgent Delivery is a two-hour service from time of personally discussing and placing your order with a Rangiora Flower shop florist.
- Rangiora Flower shop has the right to decline the Urgent Delivery service if the florist feels they cannot fulfill the request.
Deliveries to Business, Hospitals, Universities, Schools, Military Bases, Jails or similar institutions will be delivered to reception areas only and considered delivered.